"You Have the Wrong Girl" song composition #lorijean #youhavethewronggirl #song

Update on this post: This is the finished song. You Have the Wrong Girl by Lori Jean and being played by Spain's This Is Only Rock Radio Station.


Hello,

I decided to use a composition which I posted previously, but I fixed it a lot with the gain. It sounds better now. I practiced the lyrics to "You Have the Wrong Girl" and feel I have them lined up beautifully. Now all I have to do is save up to buy the interface and mic. I can find a nice inexpensive one that will work fine. I'm planning in the early spring, late winter to purchase these. I will produce this song next year. I hope this follows along with my theme of sharing my story and my feelings with you that I promised. It's kick ass. We gotta do it right??!! luv ya

Lyrics Again to Song so you can follow along in your own way. Perhaps listen in and see where you'd put the lyrics in the song. Cheat, I start at fifteen seconds in.

                                           Photo Courtesy Flickr Katie Lefevre


You Have the Wrong Girl
By 'Lori Jean' Finnila

Humble turns to confusion
Sweet smiles become allusions

Chorus
It's your fantasy
Not me
You have the wrong girl
I was just passing by

Verse
When you noticed
I didn't look
Though it may seem to you
Your war is not with me

Chorus
It's your fantasy
Not me
You have the wrong girl
I was just passing by

Verse
It all became clear
You never knew me
It was your mind
Hoping to be found
Sorry for your loss

Bridge
Your pain
Is lost in life
I hope you get better for everyone

Chorus
It's your fantasy
Not me
You have the wrong girl
I was just passing by



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewrote "Beautiful and Resilient" to "I Can Overcome You" #newsong #lyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

"Beautiful and Resilient" #newsonglyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

A Bit of a Poetry/Prose “Dead Woman in a Park” #unreasonableexpectations #lorijeanfinnila