"Make All the Noise You Want" #newsong #lorijean #thebeatles #help

Wrote this listening to The Beatles Help


Photo courtesy iTunes.


Make All the Noise You Want
by 'Lori Jean' Finnila


Make all the noise you want
I'm sitting right here next to you


I'm here for you
if you want me to
no matter how many
tears
it doesn't matter dear

I know it's been many years
since you've let them flow
I want you to know
rest assured, I've been there too

Mine's been so much more
but maybe if we sit
beside
we can find a way
to reach halfway

chorus
+listening

I keep a diary
sometimes it doesn't help me
my phone grows cold
social links get old
I'm reaching out for help
Please help me
I'm growing old

Make all the noise you want
I'm sitting right here next to you
listening



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewrote "Beautiful and Resilient" to "I Can Overcome You" #newsong #lyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

"Beautiful and Resilient" #newsonglyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

A Bit of a Poetry/Prose “Dead Woman in a Park” #unreasonableexpectations #lorijeanfinnila