I'm Here Virginia Woolf!! #rescuing #savingthemessage #lorijean

I happened to come upon Virginia's message and the need to relate it:

A Woman Hero to Look Upon

by 'Lori Jean' Finnila



Virginia Woolf feels we have no tradition to draw on.

Whereas the females are basically without a tradition to draw upon,” by Virginia in 1929.

At this moment it made me want to sweep and make this feeling known, or to have a feeling opposite to this. I felt quick in my mind at that moment contrary to this. Though the answers don't come in form, I feel positive it's there-of course in my state this is ordinary. I just need to find it.

I feel here:

  1. is this tradition to draw from
  2. it's so clear, you can't see it
  3. it has to come from me to clear up any confusion
  4. it's a repertua of healing, perhaps always been there, but from me as well, it could be.


I think it's mind. The strongest. Though it doesn't stop physical pain, ordinarily-though I'm one known to this, it appears to move mountains in our minds. The strongest objects that seem to be where it places us with security. I have reiterated this for you, Virginia.

Cited:
  Brown, Heather. “Contact Us.” The Myriad: Westminster's Interactive Academic Journal, Jacque Dobbins, web.archive.org/web/20150210023233/https://www.westminstercollege.edu/myriad/?parent=2514&detail=2679&content=2680.



Woolf, Virginia. A Room of One's Own. Harcourt, Inc.: San Diego, 1989.


###


Photo courtesy Hofmeister


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewrote "Beautiful and Resilient" to "I Can Overcome You" #newsong #lyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

"Beautiful and Resilient" #newsonglyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

A Bit of a Poetry/Prose “Dead Woman in a Park” #unreasonableexpectations #lorijeanfinnila