"Update" The Akademia Music Awards Rose Bowl Gala Sponsors #lorijean #rosebowl #gala #awards #bestcountrysong

Update! I'm sorry. Gold and Arrow gave me the wrong information. So sorry.

Hello!

So excited to be announcing my hair sponsor - the first sponsor booked. I will be announcing others as they come up. The event isn't until April 19th of next year but I'm working hard to look my best and represents myself and my fans that way as well. I want it to be a princess night to remember. I've been thinking about designers and already contacted my lifelong dream of one - waiting to hear!? I will let you all know more.

Much love.

Hair: Gold and Arrow of Portland, OR


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewrote "Beautiful and Resilient" to "I Can Overcome You" #newsong #lyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

"Beautiful and Resilient" #newsonglyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

A Bit of a Poetry/Prose “Dead Woman in a Park” #unreasonableexpectations #lorijeanfinnila