#newsong #funny #lorijean #ex 'All Our Exes"

It's funny how they don't notice what they do. Check out this funny song I wrote. I'm working on the music.



How's I Such a Fool

Verse
That first night in the field
Under the moonlight with Riunite
Van Morrison was playing our song
My buttocks slid gently on your rooftop

I was only 16
But the restaurant dinners were catered to me
I had to finish all my veggies
The races crashed my ears
as we walked hand in hand.

Chorus
How's I such a fool
when you crashed me to the ground
with the words I love you
still in my head
While I was being thrown

Verse
When your bike crashed
it was a horse on our first date
the bike man at the store
saw me panting as you
pushed me to get on for more

Chorus

Verse
Second time around
it came from a car
Though I took the spin
with my neck
you the money for whiplash

Bridge
You fell on your knees to me
as I was put upon a thrown
to all beings
the ring you gave me
shined through the entire night

doo doo da doo da doo doo da doo da
repeat

Chorus

doo doo da doo da doo doo da doo da

repeat

Photo courtesy TumbleRoot.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewrote "Beautiful and Resilient" to "I Can Overcome You" #newsong #lyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

A Bit of a Poetry/Prose “Dead Woman in a Park” #unreasonableexpectations #lorijeanfinnila

"Beautiful and Resilient" #newsonglyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter