#newsong #nevermademecome #lorijean

Flyin' Around Me

Verse
You want me
You don't
You see me
You don't ... mostly

Chorus
You're always flyin' around me
Not really wanting me
Set me free
You didn't even want my baby

Verse
You say you can't live without me
Need me like a teddy bear
Man, you never made me come

Chorus

Verse
You cry to me
your wet dreams
since I'm gone
I don't give a dam anymore

You brag you've slept with my best friend
Took all the family
Never liked my gifts
Your too bold for me

Chorus

Sorry my baby






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewrote "Beautiful and Resilient" to "I Can Overcome You" #newsong #lyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

A Bit of a Poetry/Prose “Dead Woman in a Park” #unreasonableexpectations #lorijeanfinnila

"Spoken To So Very, Very Kind" #newsong #podcast #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter #alternativelifestyle