A Little Love From You

A Little Love From You
Factory Fast Records

IMA Awards Songs Submitted for Lori Jean

Akademia Music Award

'Lori Jean' Vevo Channel

Lori Jean - Official Music Videos, Songs, and More - Vevo

Listen to music by Lori Jean for free on Vevo, including official music videos, top songs, new releases, and live performances.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Greatest Gift of All #Lord #lorijeanfinnila #lorijean

The Greatest Gift of All

I was given the greatest gift of all
I don't smug appearance
Or feel crude or disgust in my mind
When I see a wandering homeless

I was just given the greatest gift of all

Thank you Lord
For taking away my sins
For judging those
Who have less than us

I was just given the greatest gist of all

I can see a human
so great inside
And not fear 
with judgment from my soul

I was just given the greatest gist of all

He can walk by me
Sit and eat with me
Live and sleep in my streets


I was just given the greatest gist of all

By Lori Jean Finnila 
###


Photo Courtesy David Wilkerson Sermon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Jean Music

Lori Jean Music
Rocker Ambitious