Coming up at 1:30ish Oh No! #hamiltonradio #qstaradio #lorijean #radioairplay

Is DJ Dennis Holseybrook going to play my new song Ashes on My Cup?? We'll see. My son loves it. If my son loves it it's good. Possibly sometimes it's a genre thing for the station. We'll see. If not I'll post it at soundcloud and share. I may post it afterwards anyway.

Hamiltonradio.net or Qstarradio.com. About 1:30ish pm PST.

Thought I'd share my more radio AirPlay and who I'm played next to. Only Rock Radio onlyradio.esy.es


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rewrote "Beautiful and Resilient" to "I Can Overcome You" #newsong #lyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter

A Bit of a Poetry/Prose “Dead Woman in a Park” #unreasonableexpectations #lorijeanfinnila

"Beautiful and Resilient" #newsonglyrics #lorijeanfinnila #singersongwriter